Do you know that working women can cook yummy food like Aloo Mutter, Chana Masala, Palak Paneer, Kadhi Pakoda, Baigan Bartha, Mutter Paneer, Dal Makhani, and Paneer Butter Masala in 3 minutes?
QuikShef, Wardwizard Foods & Beverages Limited’s flagship brand, is one of India’s fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in Vadodara. Ready-to-eat products can be found at local stores with convenient distribution channels, while our frozen foods and beverages are available at franchise outlets. With products’ convenience and variety, we will surely have something for everyone!
Product Portfolio of QuikShef:
- Frozen Foods: Many varieties of Pizza, Garlic Bread, Dabeli, French Fries, burgers, Biryani, Pav Bhaji, and more.
- Ready to Eat Foods: Aloo Mutter, Chana Masala, Palak Paneer, Kadhi Pakoda, Baigan Bartha, Mutter Paneer, Dal Makhani, Paneer Butter Masala, and more.
- Beverages: Serving beverages from ‘Water of Life – WOL’, which offers flavored drinks like lemon, cola, jeera, mojito, blue lagoon, orange, ginger-lemon, and WOL Energy Drink.
Specific details about QuikShef and Snack Buddy products
- QuikShef brand has 3 verticals: frozen food, ready-to-eat, and QSR.
- In Frozen Food we have a variety of products like samosa, garlic bread, pizza, naan, fries and many more.
- In Ready to eat products we have a range of 16 authentic and traditional recipes from India like chana masala, shahi rajma, kadhi pakodi, and many more.
5 USPs of the products
- No Preservatives in Ready to eat range
- Retort packaging is used in Ready to eat products
- Authentic Taste
- Traditional Recipes
- Wide range of products
- Acquisitions: Wardwizard Foods & Beverages Ltd is continuing its growth through the purchase of two new companies, Yeppy Foods, and Safpro, to expand its portfolio further.
- Expansion of retail distribution channel: QuikShef is determined to expand its retail footprint across Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Chattisgarh to reach more customers.
- Penetration into new markets: Wardwizard Foods & Beverages plans to capitalize on new opportunities by effectively penetrating multiple markets in India by the end of this year. This will help the company to reach more customers and further strengthen its presence in the market.