ThinkerPlace encourages kids to Think, Create & Implement by learning to make their gadgets and having fun during the process.
ThinkerPlace, an EdTech company specializing in creating new and innovative ways to engage children in S.T.E.M. [Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics] based learning through educational toys, is all set to collaborate with schools in Pune to launch their newly designed preschool S.T.E.M. based D.I.Y. kits. Since ThinkerPlace’s launch in 2019, they have been redefining education for young minds across several age groups.
The Smart Remote Controlled Light D.I.Y. kit of ThinkerPlace encourages kids to innovate and experiment with automation at home.
- With this DIY LED light, your child can switch on/off the light through a remote control. You can use this remote-controlled light anywhere you want to in your home. It is an excellent start to getting hands-on practical learning with S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics).
- Kids learn the basics of electronics & automation.
- Your child will learn automation, problem-solving skills, electronics, the functioning of electric components, and much more.
U.S.P.s of the Product
- Easy to Assemble
- Designed by S.T.E.M. Experts
- Detailed Manual
- Community of young innovators
Avoidable Disadvantages of the Product
- The remote that comes with the product will work only after the transparent sheet is removed from the battery’s side.
- The light is made of M.D.F. casing which can be damaged in water, but it is avoidable if kept away from it.
- The casing can break if excess pressure is applied, so one must handle it carefully.