Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, announced it has retailed 2947 units in January – September 2022.
The introduction of the new Audi A8 and Q7, as well as sustained demand for the Audi e-tron, A4, A6, Q5, and RS performance lines, have resulted in favourable growth. Furthermore, in the first nine months of 2022, Audi Approved: plus (pre-owned car business) grew by 73%.
- Audi India delivered 2947 new cars in the first nine months compared to 2291 units in the same period last year
- Despite severe supply and availability issues, 29% increase was accomplished.
- Audi Approved: plus has increased by 73% year to date (YTD)
- New product introductions, such as the new Audi A8 and Audi Q7, continue to be popular.
- Recently launched Audi Q3 received a positive response – deliveries to begin at the end of the year
- Strong order bank for the product range in H2 2022
“Our performance in the first nine months has created the framework for a great performance in the remainder of the year, Despite a chip scarcity and worldwide supply-chain challenges, robust growth confirms customers’ passion for the brand and our diverse product portfolio. We anticipate good growth during the forthcoming holiday season due to sustained demand.”stated Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India.