Business

AP Agriculture Department: 6,525 rbks equipped with farm machinery across the state

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy chaired a review meeting with the department of Agriculture and its allied sectors on Tuesday.

During the review meeting, the Chief Minister was briefed on the progress of CHCs under ‘YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam’ scheme.

CM directed the officials that all the Agriculture equipment provided under YSR Yantra Seva should be within the scope of RBKs and ensure they are available to the farmers.

The details of the services provided by them should be displayed at RBKs. The officials have briefed the CM that out of 10,750 RBKs, distribution of agricultural machinery has already been completed in 6525 RBKs.

Out of 1615 cluster level CHCs, 391 CHCs have already been mechanized with harvesters, and various machines have been distributed to RBKs.

The government has provided Rs. 690.87 crore worth of equipment along with Rs. 240.67 crores subsidy.

  • ENSURE ALL FARM EQUIPMENT UNDER YSR YANTRASEVA BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE FARMERS: CM YS JAGAN MOHAN REDDY
  • AMUL OPERATIONS TO BE EXTENDED TO 1,359 VILLAGES IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS
  • CM YS JAGAN MOHAN REDDY DIRECTS OFFICIALS TO REVIVE CHITTOOR DAIRY AT THE EARLIEST

Furthermore, in other RBKs too, the CHCs activity has been prepared for 2022-23. The officials discussed over the operational readiness to provide Agriculture machinery and equipment to around 7 lakh people.

80 percent of these are Agriculture machinery will be reserved for the SC, ST, BC and minority community farmers and the remaining 20 percent for others. The government will spend Rs. 910 crores on this.

Since Amul operations’ inception, 419.51 lakh liters of milk have been collected by 2.34 lakh women farmers.

The officials also noted the increase in the number of daily collections which is now at 1.03 lakh liters per day.

Farmers across the state will get an additional benefit of Rs.2,020.46 crores due to increase in the prices of the respective dairies. Amul operations to be extended to 1,359 villages in the next two months.
This article was shared with Prittle Prattle News as a Press Release.
Must Read-  EduCrack aligns with
Follow Us: Facebook Instagram | Twitter YouTube | LinkedIn Pinterest Tumblr

Related Posts

1 of 1,091

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *