Pune: Snorkeling and scuba diving in Malvan, Dirt riding in Lonavala, Go Karting in Lonavala, birdwatching in Karnala bird sanctuary
Pune: Snorkeling and scuba diving in Malvan, Dirt riding in Lonavala, Go Karting in Lonavala, birdwatching in Karnala bird sanctuary, and a Hot Air Balloon Safari Lonavala are some of the adventurous activities available.
- Paragliding in Kamshet – 49 km – Kamshet is a lovely area with natural beauty and a paraglider’s dream in the Pune region, around 49 kilometers from Pune. Paragliding in Kamshet is the most popular adventure sport among Mumbai and Pune residents.
- Adventures Drive to Lavasa – 58 km – Lavasa is a proposed hill city in the Mulshi valley near Pune. The Lavasa Women’s Drive, which takes place every year and is full of fun, adventure, and compassion, begins in Mumbai and Pune and finishes in the picturesque city of Lavasa.
- Camping around Pawna Lake – 64 km – Pawna Lake is formed by the backwaters of the Pawana Dam and is located 20 kilometers from Lonavala. The frontiers of Pawna Dam provide a beautiful perspective of the site and are a popular weekend camping location.
- Waterfall Rappelling at Madhe Ghat – 65 km – Waterfall rappelling in Madhe Ghat is a limitless adventure travel activity that starts at 120 feet and ends with slippery rocks. Made Ghat, located near Torna Fort and the backwaters of the Bhatghar dam, is Maharashtra’s newest hill station.
- Bungee Jumping in Lonavala – 68 km – Della adventure park in Lonavala has grown in popularity as a bungee jumping destination in Maharashtra. The park has a 125-foot leap from a hanging crane and 52 various adventure activities such as a swoop swing, flying fox, paintball, and zorbing.
- Hot Air Ballooning in Lonavala – 70 km – Lonavala, a hill town in Maharashtra, is an ideal weekend escape from Pune, with a plethora of tourist attractions. Adventure tours in Lonavala on hot air balloons at 1200 feet will take your breath away with the breathtaking scenery of hills, valleys, and gorges.