Australia has approximately 25,000 kilometers of sweeping coastlines
Australia has approximately 25,000 kilometers of sweeping coastlines, ranging from surfing coasts, calm beaches, wilderness bordered shorelines, amazing snorkeling reefs, urban fringed coastlines to leisure boating and fishing locations.
Although the abundance of strands has a drawback, there are a plethora of alternatives to select from.
- Rapid Bay – Rapid Bay’s coastlines are reminiscent of Sardinian terrains portrayed on red-hued Australian soil, with lengths of sandy beaches and carved cliffs covered with sparse shrubberies.
- The renowned stretch encompasses more than 100 kilometers of southern Adelaide—the creative hub of the Yankalilla region. The area is well-known for its outstanding reefs and many shipwrecks, and it is a popular snorkeling location.
- The surrounding beaches are studded with picturesque caves and capped with panoramic views of the towering cliffs.
- Hyams Beach – Hyams Beach is known for its luxurious natural and artificial facilities, and it is located near the cultural City of Shoalhaven and its beautiful vineyards.
- It is also known as the beach with the whitest sand in the world. The stretches of pale silica are flanked by crystalline clothing on one side and luxury beach resorts, exquisite restaurants, and premium services.
- Diving from the side cliffs, snorkeling in crystal clear reefs, whale watching, or lazing on bed-and-breakfast resorts with your toes in the powdered sand and a mid-day cocktail- having fun in the region’s signature activity.
- Noosa Main Beach – Noosa Main Beach, a family-friendly attraction, is just a short walk from the selected parking spaces dot the eponymous national park and coastal town.
- Initially inhabited by aboriginal communities, tourists now visit the city for its stretches of golden sand, turquoise waters, and quaint summer cottages; whether to soak up the sun on the picturesque coasts or to hike the trails that run along with the ocean-side panorama in search of koalas and colorful parrots.
- Every season, the renowned Noosa Festival of Surfing celebrates the coast’s athletic spirit with longboards, surfing events, cuisine, music, and a joyful environment.