Fox Dealer Now Participating in the General Motors Dealer Digital Solution Digital Advertising Program
PASADENA, Calif., Feb. 5, 2021 Fox Dealer We are proud to announce that Fox Dealer has completed all requirements to participate in the Digital Advertising Program under the GM Dealer Digital Solution.
This allows Dealers the opportunity to leverage in-Market Retail (iMR) funds to reimburse themselves for the cost of their Digital Advertising services.
Providers who are participating in the Digital Advertising Program Fox Dealer provide advertising solutions that include:
- Improved efficiency, coordinated spend and strategy across all tiers of advertising
- Participation commitment for:
- Streamlined packages each offering full-service solutions for sales and fixed ops
- A single, managed monthly fee with cap
- Performance accountability
- Day 1 Go-to-Market readiness
- Strategic and tactical advertising coordination with brands and LMAs
- Dashboard for visibility into performance December, 2020, Westshore announced, based on information then available, projected volumes for 2021 of approximately 21 million tonnes, which could vary positively or negatively by up to 10%. Based on additional information received and currently available, Westshore is now projecting throughput of 25 million tonnes for 2021. This projection will, if appropriate, be updated further in Fox Dealer Westshore’s quarterly reports and distribution announcements throughout 2021. The foregoing statements concerning anticipated throughput volumes are forward-looking statements that reflect the current expectations of Westshore with respect to future events and performance. Forward-looking statements should not be read as guarantees Fox Dealer of future performance or results, and will not necessarily be accurate indications of whether such performance or results will be achieved. Forward-looking statements are based on information available at the time they are made, assumptions made by management, and management’s good faith belief with respect to future events, and will be impacted by and are subject to the risks and uncertainties outlined in Westshore’s Annual Information Form that could cause actual performance or results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements, historical results or current expectations.