CARLSBAD, Calif., May 5, 2021: Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IONS) today announced that management will conduct its 2021 virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders followed by a general corporate update on Wednesday, June 2, 2021
This event will be webcast live on the internet in place of an in-person meeting.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. ET (2:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. PT) – Virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- All stockholders of record at the close of business on April 5, 2021 are invited to participate in the virtual Annual Meeting webcast.
- Stockholders must have a 16-digit control number to participate in the Annual Meeting webcast.
- Your 16-digit control number listed on your proxy card is required to log-in, vote and submit questions during the Annual Meeting webcast.
- Ionis does not provide proxy cards or have access to your 16-digit control number or proxy card information.
- Stockholders without a control number should contact their brokerage firm at least 5 days in advance of the meeting for instructions on how to access the session.
- A help line will be available on the registration page for the live Annual Meeting webcast for participants requiring technical assistance in accessing or participating in the live event. There will not be a replay of the live Annual Meeting.
About Ionis Pharmaceuticals