BEIJING, May 20, 2022: Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GSMG) (“Glory Star” or the “Company”), a leading digital media platform and content-driven e-commerce company in China, today announced that on May 19, 2022, it received a written notice (the “Notice”) from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) indicating that the Company is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement of US$1.00 per share under the Nasdaq Listing Rules (the “Listing Rules”). Based on the closing bid price of the Company’s listed securities for the last 30 consecutive business days from April 6, 2022 to May 18, 2022, the Company no longer meets the minimum bid price requirement set forth in Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). The Notice is only a notification of deficiency, not of imminent delisting, and has no current effect on the listing or trading of the Company’s securities on the Nasdaq Capital Market.
You may also like
- Atumobile launches Atum Vader – India’s 1st High-speed Café Racer Electric Bike June 30, 2022
- Make Beco, Your #1 Choice When Switching From Single Use Plastic Items To Eco-Friendly Products June 30, 2022
- NCLT, Hyderabad admits Insolvency Petition against the Promoter of Deccan Chronicle Holdings Ltd. June 30, 2022
- Producer-Director Neerraj Pathak announces biopic on Maratha war hero Madhusudhan Surve at Shivtar, Khed June 30, 2022
- MTAR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED June 30, 2022
- Snitch Launches Earthy Palette Monsoon Collection, Collection includes a range of apparel made of skin-friendly and breathable fabric June 30, 2022