DARIEN, Conn., May 20, 2022 – DR Bank is proud to partner with premium basics brand Bombas through their internal Giving Initiative program by donating 1,000 pairs of Bombas donation socks. Bombas is a comfort-focused, digitally native brand that provides elevated basics and helps those in need. The company was originally founded in 2013 because socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. For every item purchased, a specially designed item is donated to the homeless community.
You may also like
- Atumobile launches Atum Vader – India’s 1st High-speed Café Racer Electric Bike June 30, 2022
- Make Beco, Your #1 Choice When Switching From Single Use Plastic Items To Eco-Friendly Products June 30, 2022
- NCLT, Hyderabad admits Insolvency Petition against the Promoter of Deccan Chronicle Holdings Ltd. June 30, 2022
- Producer-Director Neerraj Pathak announces biopic on Maratha war hero Madhusudhan Surve at Shivtar, Khed June 30, 2022
- MTAR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED June 30, 2022
- Snitch Launches Earthy Palette Monsoon Collection, Collection includes a range of apparel made of skin-friendly and breathable fabric June 30, 2022