Best four wheelers
Best four wheelers : Verify our choice of the top five vehicles in India that cost less than Rs. 10 lakh and have the most attractive exterior designs.
- Datsun GO Plus – is the most affordable seven-seater vehicle on the market today. The GO Plus has all of the necessities and is an excellent value. The fact that the gear lever and handbrake are located on the dashboard is another distinguishing characteristic of the Datsun GO Plus. This allows for flat-bench sitting in the front rather than the traditional two-seat configuration. GO Plus also performs well and has a high fuel economy rating.
- Maruti Ertiga -Since its first release in 2012, it has been one of the best-selling seven-seater vehicles. The Maruti Ertiga, marketed as a “LUV” (Life Utility Vehicle), was designed with the Indian market in mind. The newest edition of the ‘LUV’ is longer, broader, and taller than the previous generation, and it also has a slew of new inside amenities. Overall, the Ertiga is intended for individuals who want greater room in a tiny size.
- Renault Kwid – Don’t base your decision on size; the Renault Kwid may appear little, but it provides excellent value for money. The adorable small hatch comes with several high-tech amenities, including as a 7-inch infotainment display. Not only that, but this system is compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Even the build quality is commendable considering the price.
- Maruti WagonR – Some automobiles never go out of style in India and continue to be among the best-selling vehicles. The fundamental form of the automobile stays unaltered, although there are various interior and engine improvements. In terms of engine, it still comes with ancient engines that have been upgraded with modern technology.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios – This adaptable automaker also has its legs spread wide in the subcompact SUV segment. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Best four wheelers is a car that allows its owners to go wherever they choose. Though it is not a true off-roader, it can certainly perform some off-roading. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is complemented by its suspension, which simply rolls over bumps.