Technavio has been monitoring the automotive heat exchanger market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.89 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
Passenger cars is the leading segment in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 6%.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Alfa Laval AB, API Heat Transfer Inc., Dana Inc., DENSO Corp., GEA Group AG, Mahle GmbH, Nippon Light Metal Holdings Co. Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, SPX Corp., and Valeo SA are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the heavy dependence on IC engines for mobility in emerging countries. However, the gradual increase in annual wages leading to declining profit margins will impede the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
51% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alfa Laval AB, API Heat Transfer Inc., Dana Inc., DENSO Corp., GEA Group AG, Mahle GmbH, Nippon Light Metal Holdings Co. Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, SPX Corp., and Valeo SA are some of the major market participants. Although the factors such as the heavy dependence on IC engines for mobility in emerging countries, the increasing sales of passenger cars are driving the demand for heat exchanger, and the regulation of the Indian government to equip heavy vehicles with air conditioners will offer immense growth opportunities, the gradual increase in annual wages leading to declining profit margins is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive heat exchanger market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Heat Exchanger Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Heat Exchanger Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- M And HCVs
- North America
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa
Automotive Heat Exchanger Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive heat exchanger market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Heat Exchanger Market Size
- Automotive Heat Exchanger Market Trends
- Automotive Heat Exchanger Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the regulation of the Indian government to equip heavy vehicles with air conditioners as one of the prime reasons driving the Automotive Heat Exchanger Market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Heat Exchanger Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive heat exchanger market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive heat exchanger market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive heat exchanger market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive heat exchanger market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Level Sensor Market– The automotive level sensor market is segmented by product (fuel level sensor, engine oil level sensor, coolant level sensor, brake fluid level sensor, and power steering fluid level sensor) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Global Automotive Lighting Market– The automotive lighting market is segmented by application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Passenger cars – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- LCVs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- M and HCVs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive Scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alfa Laval AB
- API Heat Transfer Inc.
- Dana Inc.
- DENSO Corp.
- GEA Group AG
- Mahle GmbH
- Nippon Light Metal Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- SPX Corp.
- Valeo SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Disclaimer: The following Press Release comes to you under a network of a strategic syndication partnership with .Prittle Prattle News takes no editorial responsibility for the same.