There’s been a resurgence in craftsmanship and handmade goods over the last several years, popularizing hobbies in a modern way.
Though the technique ofcoloring a fabric has been around for ages, we see it making a comeback as it
emerges as one of the biggest fashion trends in menswear.
Designer Surbhi Pansari has launched a new range of Indian & Contemporary attire, ‘Rangreza’ celebrates the spirit of Indian artisans.
The collection brings together an unparalleled legacy with modern trendy fashion for the upcoming Autumn-Winter 202 season.
The collection intelligently features curated outfits that exhibit color effects on menswear garments, with stylish patterns and up-to-date cuts, accenting four variations – Vertical, Horizontal, Crumble, Cloud & Block. Each technique requires artistry, skill, and patience.
It is the sum of these tasks that produces gorgeouspatterns. The collection intelligently features curated outfits that exhibit color effects on menswear garments, with modern designs and up-to-date cuts accenting four variations – Vertical, Horizontal, Crumble, Cloud & Block. Each technique requires artistry, skill, and patience.
It is the sum of these tasks that produces gorgeous patterns.
- Vertical Colour Effect: Fold the fabric in accordion folds. Secure the folded fabric with strings to achieve the vertical color effect
- Cloud Colour Effect: Crumple up the fabric and tie it with string. After you apply the dye, the fabric will have a beautiful random design that almost looks marbled and like clouds.
- Horizontal Colour Effect: From the bottom hem, fold the fabric in accordion folds. To achieve the horizontal color effect, alternate the folds back and forth like you’re making a paper fan
- Crumple Colour Effect: Scrunch the fabric into a crumpled mound. You can make the fabric loosely crumpled or squish it together for tighter, more defined crumples.
- Block Printing: Block printing refers to the printing technique of pressing and stamping fabric with carved wooden blocks with color.
- The color palette encompasses ingenious colors like Cherry Blossom, Space Blue, Prussian Blue, Charcoal Grey, and Tuscan Sun. Known for giving a contemporary touch to aboriginal textiles like Cotton & Cotton Silk, the label intricately weaves every garment to perfection with impeccable artistry and quality. From asymmetric to classic—these styles are guaranteed to see you through the coming months.