Fashion enthusiasts and tastemakers alike change their style mood as the seasons of fashion change from spring to summer. This shift in tastes has resulted in a slew of new trends, style advice, and ultra-chic outfit ideas! Get ready to ooze sparkling charm in the coolest Indian and Indo-inspired outfits as designers prepare to present their diaphanous, exquisite, and heritage summer collections!
- To begin, here is a rundown of some of the most popular designs in Indian fashion today:
- One of the hottest fashion trends in Indian wear for 2021 is bright neon colors.
- For a gorgeous fusion flair, try new methods of wearing and fashioning the classic Indian sari.
- Fabric manipulation techniques like gathers, pleats, and tucks are the name of the game!
- Dreamy gradients and luxurious textiles like satin, muslin, organza, and cotton reign supreme.
- Vintage embroideries, stitch-line decorations, and textured surface designs are currently at the top of India’s hottest fashion trends.
- For an enhanced look, add bold accessories and footwear to plain clothes.
- The Indian fashion landscape is dominated by striking handlooms and fashionable digital prints.
- One of the latest fashion trends in Indian clothing is the revamping of classic Indian shapes into a more lively and updated form.
- Let’s delve into 20 unique and uber-cool Indian outfit ideas for the summer now that we’ve covered some of the top trends in Indian fashion for 2021! Continue reading for fashion suggestions and styles that will help you construct a magnificent wardrobe appropriate for an Indian fashionista.
For An Indian Fashionista, Style Tips With Latest Fashion Trends
1) The Neon Revival
Fresh neon colors are one of the few things that scream summer. Using these colors to create ultra-stylish lehenga cholis, embellished masks, and jewelry is a fun way to keep the vibrancy alive while wearing the season’s hottest fashion trends. To add a splash of summer freshness to your Kurtis, lehengas, and sarees, go for vibrant yellow, green, or pink. In neon, make a summer statement like no other!
For a color-blocked flamboyance, balance a neon hue or neon accessories with light neutral tones like eggshell and beige or stunning jewel tones like navy or deep red.
The Belted Saree
Want to seem like a business lady in Indian fashion? To give your ensemble an edge like no other, choose a basic yet stunning cotton saree, a well-fitted knit top as a blouse, and a beautiful belt on top of the saree drape. This is a look that will have you owning any space you enter with maximum flair! It’s sleek and well-put-together.
Styling Tip: The easiest of the newest fashion trends to carry off, go for a bejeweled Kamar band for more formal events to add a layer of playfulness to this outfit.
The Turquoise Crush
Do you want to add a pop of color to a plain and beautiful Indian outfit? Turquoise jewelry is the epitome of summer freshness! Pair basic neutral-colored Indian garments like a saree or angrakha with stand-out turquoise fashion jewelry for a bright and uber-stylish look.
Off-white muslin with turquoise embellishments is a fashion combination made in heaven! This sleek color combination is guaranteed to lend just the perfect amount of flair and elegance to any appearance, and it’s one of the hottest summer fashion trends.
The Brocade Jumpsuit
Simple, beautiful, and powerful In a brocade jumpsuit, make a statement of minimalistic Indian style. To make a huge impact in the newest neo-Indian fashion trends, choose a crisp silhouette with clean lines and elegant structure fashioned in magnificent traditional brocade fabric.
Styling Tip: Make a statement with a traditional jadau or an exquisite oxidized jewelry item that sticks out and accentuates this great summer style.
The authored article is written by Darshana Joshi and shared with Prittle Prattle News exclusively.