Mumbai, January 11, 2022: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the commencement of bookings for its next-generation Audi Q7 in India. Powered by a new powerful 3.0L V6 TFSI petrol engine, the new Audi Q7 promises a perfect blend of performance, style, comfort and drivability. The Audi Q7 can be booked at an initial booking amount of INR 500,000.
- New Exterior Design with an all-new interior design
- New powerful 3.0L V6 TFSI petrol engine producing 340 hp, 500 Nm of torque and goes from 0-100 kph in a quick 5.9 seconds
- Superior performance and driveability with Audi Drive Select, Quattro all-wheel drive, and Adaptive Air Suspension
- Attractive features include Audi Virtual Cockpit, B&O Premium 3D Sound System, Lane Departure Warning, Park Assist Plus with 360 degree camera
- Matrix LED Headlamps and Rear LED tail lamps with dynamic turn indicators in the front and rear
- 4-Zone air conditioning, Contour ambient lighting with 30 colors, Air Ionizer & Aromatization amongst several other interior features
- Offered in two variants – Premium Plus and Technology
- Assembled at the Aurangabad plant in Maharashtra
Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “After nine product launches in 2021, we are excited to step into the new year with another incredible offering – the legendary Audi Q7 for which we open bookings today. The Audi Q7 has always been loved by customers for its sheer magnanimous road presence and its versatile performance – on and off the road. With the Audi Q7 we are now taking this up a notch with a new design and features. I am confident that the Audi Q7 will continue to be loved by existing and potential customers who want to join the Audi family.”
The Audi Q7 boasts features such as Adaptive Air Suspension, Audi Drive Select, quattro all-wheel drive that aids in its superior driveability and handling. Driver-assist features included are Park Assist Plus with a 360-degree-view camera and Lane departure warning. Exceptional lighting performance is provided for by the Matrix LED Headlamps and Rear LED tail lamps with dynamic turn indicators in the front and rear. Comfort features viz. 4-Zone air conditioning, Air Ionizer & Aromatization, Contour ambient lighting with 30 colors, B&O Premium 3D Sound System amongst others are also offered.
The new Audi Q7 will be available in two variants – Premium Plus and Technology. Customers can book the Audi Q7 online (www.audi.in) from the comfort of their home or can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership.
Audi India announced a 101% growth in sales for 2021 – the brand witnessed a healthy sales figure of 3,293 retail units. The uptick was propelled by the five electric cars – the Audi e-tron 50, Audi e-tron 55, Audi e-tron Sportback 55, Audi e-tron GT, Audi RS e-tron GT and the petrol powered Q-range along with A-sedans. In 2021, nine new models were launched including five models under the e-tron brand.
This article was shared to Prittle Prattle News as a Press Release.