Remote Proctored, Online examinations are the new go-to, enabling universities and aspiring students to come closer.
Entrance examinations of many universities are done online to save the commute of the aspirants and the hassles that come with it, but with innumerable benefits of online examinations comes a handful of doubts.
Let’s clear those doubts with Learning Spiral.
Your guide to Remote Proctored Exam –
A remote proctored exam is when students attempt an examination on their own electronic devices from their preferred locations.
The steps to this are –
1) Verifying and authorizing students’ identity online to ensure only the registered students are attempting the exam.
2) Students’ activity during the assessment is then monitored to flag any and every irregular behavior through remote proctoring as the major concern of universities and colleges during online exams is cheating. Hence, to ensure fair means and avoid cheating, Learning Spiral combines several essential and popular digital solutions for holding credible online examinations with automated and live violation monitoring. Well-known technologies like AI Proctoring, Remote Candidate Authentication, Record and Review Proctoring, Secure Browsing, Data Encryption during transit, etc, are used by Learning Spiral.
3) Remote proctoring enables students to take an assessment at a remote location while also ensuring the integrity of the exam. This requires the student to first verify their identity, and, during an online exam, the system monitors the students through photos and videos, looking for behaviors that could indicate cheating.
Types of Exam we conduct:
- Computer-based Tests
- Online Exam without proctoring
- Online Exam with Proctoring
- AI Proctoring
- Single Device Proctoring
- Two Device Proctoring
- Digital Evolutions
- TWO DEVICES ONLINE PROCTORED EXAMINATION
Two devices online proctored examination means to set up live proctoring for an exam using two devices to enhance the security and reliability of the online examination. Online Assessments will be taken by using their product UCanAssess, an online examination system under which two devices online proctored examinations can be conducted. Students will require their laptop (to take the exam) and a second camera-equipped device (laptop, tablet, or smartphone) to be placed behind them to ensure a 360-degree view and a more secure & fair online examination.
Learning Spiral’s online assessment engine is made for universities and their hassle-free online examinations. With a variety of products offered by The Learning Spiral, large universities can conduct hassle-free, reliable online examinations and overcome challenges, if any.
AI-enabled solutions support all means of modern evaluation techniques such as
- Computer-Based Tests
- Online Tests with AI-enabled remote/live proctoring
- On-screen marking based on scanned answer scripts & entry of marks by evaluators.
- Features of Online Proctoring Services
- Image Capturing
- Screen Capturing
- Live Video recording
- Secure Browsing
- Block Other Screen Share Apps
- Block Copy / Paste function
- Block System Keys