In this role, Third-Party Brittany will oversee site level leasing and marketing initiatives and assist with corporate marketing initiatives. Over the last year, Brittany has brought new ideas and fresh approaches to COCM’s operations, and it is excited to have her move into this new role
“I’m COCM delighted to continue working with the leading on-campus third-party management company. I look forward to leading our sites towards growth and continued success while making a positive impact on the firm’s reputation within the student housing industry.”
COCM is a company of talented student housing professionals focused on providing management and consulting services for on-campus housing communities. Their student housing professionals focus on helping their partners leverage campus housing to do greater things: recruit and retain students as well as enhance student success and satisfaction. Based in Birmingham, AL, they were recently recognized as the leading provider of on-campus, third-party management services by Student Housing Business magazine. COCM’s current portfolio serves over 35,000 students at 36 campuses across the United States.
- We’re, from an overall safety perspective, looking to close the campus down today so they can have a peaceful rally.
- Hayden Williams: COCM This person claimed we were promoting violence on campus and proceeded to take his aggression out on us.
- Eric Rivera: COCM There is no place in our campus community for the type of ongoing behaviors displayed by those involved with this fraternity chapter, we appreciate the willingness of the national office of Delta Sigma Phi to step in and address these issues and take action with us. We hope that through these actions, when the time is right, they will bring a chapter back to SDSU and be productive members of our community.
- Alex Smith:COCM You can’t send direct mail or advertising to an 18-24 year old on a college campus, that’s just not going to work, but if you look at Rand Paul, he was one of the first candidates to be on SnapChat … he often visits college campuses, which not many candidates do, and those are two examples of where he’s taking his message, again a relevant message to this generation, directly to them.
- University of Kentucky: COCM A commitment we make and renew every day at the University of Kentucky is that the success of our students is at the center of everything that we do. But for that sentiment to be more than words, we must always act in ways that honor that commitment — especially when we discover rare instances where those who supervise and guide our students don’t meet the standards of integrity we expect of each other. This is one of those times, the University of Kentucky has built the nation’s premier collegiate cheerleading program. But regrettably, the integrity of the program has been compromised by inappropriate behavior by some squad members on off-campus trips and by lax oversight by the program’s coaches and advisor.