Learning Spiral successfully transformed TNSPC’s entire registration and applicant management process
September 2021: Registration for government exams & jobs can cause anxiety for both recruitment boards as well as the candidates. Online registration helps to alleviate stress on both sides. It allows the candidate to register when it is most convenient for them. Developing a robust selection process can help the recruitment boards ensure that it hires competent, deserving and loyal employees. Also having an effective applicant management process can save time. The recruiting and selection process can help to ensure that the hiring process is both fair & transparent.
Learning Spiral assisted Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in the entire registration and applicant management process for almost 24 lakh candidates. The entire recruitment process was digitally transformed from candidate’s registration to offer letters. Learning spiral offered their online application engine UcanApply which routinely processes more than 15+ crores worth of applications. It includes various important functions such as making the manual admission process fully online, Payments, Seat Allocation, Scale, communication, mobile app, reports, admin etc.
Learning Spiral Implemented Solutions for TNPSC like
- Dynamic application designed with the ability to handle variety, volume and security. UI of online application designed and tested for extreme ease of use.
- AWS Cloud Server architecture adopted instead of local servers for scalability, reliability and security.
- All application/recruitment processes made fully online and re-designed for applicant self-service.
- More than 20 million historic profiles with full details, documents, photos & signatures migrated through ETL Tools.
- On-site team deployed for the training of all internal stakeholders like TNPSC administration, Choice centre agents, applicants etc.
- On-site ticket-based & SLA linked Help Desk established for the handling of candidate grievances received through calls/emails.