Global Beryllium Market to Reach 448.2 Thousand Kilograms by 2026
A new market study published by Global Industry Analysts Inc. (GIA), the premier market research company, today released its report titled “Beryllium – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics.” The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post-COVID-19 marketplace.
What’s New for 2022?
Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates Access to our digital archives and MarketGlass Research Platform Complimentary updates for one year
- Edition: 17; Released: February 2022
- Executive Engagements: 452
- Companies: 23 – Players covered include American Beryllia Inc.; Belmont Metals, Inc.; IBC Advanced Alloys Corp.; Materion Corporation; NGK Metals Corporation; Ulba Metallurgical Plant – UMP; Xinjiang Xinxin Mining Industry Co., Ltd., and Others.
- Coverage: All major geographies and key segments
- Segments: Application (Electronics, Industrial Components, Telecom, Defense, Other Applications)
- Geographies: World; USA; Canada; Japan; China; Europe; France; Germany; Italy; UK; Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific; Rest of World.