Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today launched the new Audi Q3 in two variants – Premium Plus and Technology.
- Available in two variants – Premium Plus and Technology
- Class-leading performance: 2.0lTFSI engine with legendary quattro all-wheel drive. Generates 190 hpand 320 Nm of torque
- Exterior highlights: LED headlights, panoramic glass sunroof, high gloss styling package, comfort key with gesture-controlled tailgate
- Interior highlights: Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus, MMI Navigation Plus with MMI touch, Audi Drive Select, Audi Phone Box with wireless charging, Ambient lighting package plus with 30 colours, leather-/leatherette seat upholstery, power-adjustable front seats with four-way lumbar support and Audi sound system with ten speakers
- Six airbags for maximum protection
- Largest boot in the segment with 530 Litres
- Online bookings via the Audi India website (www.audi.in) and ‘myAudi connect’ App
- Ownership benefits: 5-year Extended Warranty and a 3-year / 50,000 km Comprehensive Service Value Package for the first 500 Customers
- Deliveries to start towards the end of 2022
The new Audi Q3 is a perfect family car with great all-round talents. Now in its second generation, the Audi Q3 is not only visually more dynamic but has also taken a leap forward in terms of spaciousness, versatility and technology.
Equipped with quattro all-wheel drive as standard and a 2.0 L TFSI petrol engine, the new Audi Q3 with 190hp and 320 Nm of torque, goes from 0-100 km/h in just 7.3 seconds. Deliveries for the new Audi Q3 will begin towards the end of the year.
“Today, weenhance our product line-up with the launch of the new Audi Q3. The Audi Q3 has been amongst our best-sellers in India anda segment leader,and we are confident that the new Audi Q3 will replicate its success. With the new Audi Q3, we are offering a stellar proposition with its new look and best-in-class features.”Mr Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
The new Audi Q3 looks sportier than its predecessor and has grown in all dimensions. The striking Singleframe in octagonal design, which is divided up by vertical bars, along with the large air inlets characterises the masculine front end with its intensive interplay of light and shadow. The narrow headlights run inwards with their wedge shape.
The new Audi Q3 comes with the quattro all-wheel-drive system, which offers a major boost in terms of traction, agility, stability and dynamic handling in all road conditions.
Additionally, to enhance and adjust the driving characteristics of thenew Audi Q3, the Audi Drive Select allows the driver to choose between different driving modes.
The new Audi Q3 is available in five exterior colour options – Pulse Orange, Glacier White, Chronos Grey, Mythos Black and Navarra Blue. The interior colour options available include – Okapi Brown and Pearl Beige.
For a hassle-free ownership experience, the new Audi Q3 is available with a host of ownership benefits including a 5-year Extended Warranty and a 3-year / 50,000 km Comprehensive Service Value Package for the first 500 customers. Existing Audi India customers also receive loyalty benefits.
The new Audi Q3 Premium Plus features:
- 45.72 cm (R18) 5-arm style alloy wheels
- quattro all-wheel drive
- LED Headlamps with LED rear combination lamps
- Panoramic glass sunroof
- High Gloss Styling package
- Power adjustable front seats with four-way Lumbar support
- Seat upholstery in leather/leatherette combination
- Rear seat plus with fore/aft adjustment
- Leather-wrapped 3 Spoke multifunction plus steering wheel with paddle shifters
- Decorative inserts in Silver Aluminium Dimension
- Ambient lighting package (Single Colour)
- Scuff plates with aluminium inserts in the front
- Storage and luggage compartment package
- Comfort suspension
- Hill Start Assist
- Frameless auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- 2-zone climate control system
- Parking aid plus with rearview camera
- Cruise control system with speed limiter
- Exterior mirrors, power-adjustable, heated & power folding, auto-dimming on both sides
- Digital instrument cluster
- Bluetooth Interface
- Audi Smartphone Interface
- Electromechanical power steering
- Six Airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- ISOFIX child seat anchors and top tether for outer rear seats
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Space-saving spare wheel
In addition to the aforementioned features, Audi Q3’s Technology variant packs in the following features –
The new Audi Q3 Technology features:
- Interior in Aluminium look (Elements on the mirror adjustment switch, the power window switches, the parking brake control button and door strips in aluminium look)
- MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch
- Audi Drive Select
- Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus
- Ambient lighting package plus (30 Colours)
- Comfort key with gesture-controlled tailgate
- Luggage compartment lid, electrically opening and closing
- Audi phone box with wireless charging system
- Audi Sound System (10 speakers, 180 W)